- Driver Education: 30-hours classroom instruction; 12-hours behind the wheel driving instruction; 6-hours in car observation
- We offer a state certified driver education course. This course is available to those 15 and 9 months and older.
- The classroom portion of the course consists of 30-classroom hours, during which the fundamentals of defensive driving, junior operator restrictions and the overall rules/laws governing driving will be taught.
- The behind the wheel portion of the course consists of 12-hours of driving instruction and 6-hours of observation. During this time students will gain practical driving experience in a variety of driving situations. Students will also receive instruction on how to perform the many maneuvers necessary to successfully navigate the ever changing driving environment.
- Upon completion, the students driver’s Ed. Certificate will be processed, which will allow for them to be eligible to apply for their road test.
- Drivers who hold a Driver’s Ed. Certificate will also receive discounted insurance rates of up to 20% depending on their insurance provider.
FOR ALL DRIVER'S EDUCATION QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE 1-508-335-0651!
RMV Required Parents Class:
We conduct a 2-hour parent class on Monday evenings at our Worcester location. This RMV required session will provide the parents or guardians of young drivers with an overview of the driver education process. The class will include Junior Operator restrictions and penalties, licensing requirements, and time tested driving tips for parents while supervising their new drivers. The RMV will electronically store the Parent Class Certificate of Completion and it will remain valid for 5-years. You must call the office to attend this class.